Online vintage store featuring vintage jewelry and vintage home goods.
Visit me at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/modgirlvintage

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Vintage Retro suitcases

I have a fascination with luggage. Luggage of any kind, big or small, old or new. Why? I don't know really, it could be because I am a flight attendant but I don't think so. I have had this love of luggage all my life. I remember my first little suitcase, it was a little red carry case and I filled it with anything important to me and I took it with me everywhere. I think I was maybe 4 or 5 years old. So I started my love of bags very early! :-) I was even excited when I got my standard issue black flight attendant travel bags from the airline. I was so excited about all the pockets! And man can I cram it full! I love these vintage brown leather suitcases. I can just imagine all the places they have been and treasures they used to hold! I thought you would enjoy seeing them too. To check out my other finds visit me on ETSY.

No comments: