Online vintage store featuring vintage jewelry and vintage home goods.
Visit me at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/modgirlvintage

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Vintage Christmas

This is our Christmas tree, it is all vintage Christmas ornaments from the 1950's and 1960's. This is our second year to do a vintage Christmas tree. The ornaments are from my family. They were my grandparents and my dad gave them to me after my grandparents passed away. I feel so blessed to have them and carry on using them for our family Christmas tree. It brings me such joy every time I look at them and I know my grandparents would be so happy we had them and were using them in our home. I hope everyone has a chance to keep a piece of their family vintage or antique holiday decor to keep the tradition alive.

No comments: